Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Jackiya D. Ford Story


The Jackiya D. Ford Story
 Injustice In America’s Courtrooms (But will somebody tell me who upholds the laws of Justice when the Players in America’s courtrooms are the very criminals themselves?)

In my mind, I know I’m okay. Even though life seemed to have gotten the best of me. I can say… Well I must say… I’m very proud of myself. Today, I stand stronger than ever. I never thought there would come a time where as I would have to fight for my Life and knowing that the truth of my story would set me free. There is that place of Wisdom that I hold deep within my heart. I Know what’s right and wrong. No matter how they tried to label me. If people would only look at the truth. Where is My JUSTICE here in America?
 My Grandfather fought for land here in this country and he was rightfully granted it. However when I went to claim the Land My Civil and Human rights were breached and Violated by the State OF MONTANA. My ancestors stood up for a dream. They fought for truth because they believed they were wronged. Well, SO was I. See The State of Montana VS Jackiya Ford. Here you will find how I was forced to take a plea agreement because the judge nor the prosecuting attorney would abide by the Laws of The Courts. I was forced to take a plea agreement or go to jail for 20 years.
I live on truth. & So does my family. But will somebody tell me who upholds the laws of Justice when the Players in America’s courtrooms are the very criminals themselves?
Listen to the story here: http://www.archive.org/details/JackiyaD.FordMySovereignWorld

No comments: