Sunday, May 6, 2012

Detective Jamie Merifield, Missoula Montana Police Department has IGNORED the University of Montana issue for Years. She did not Dig into this Matter. Was She pressured by Montana Corruption? Which at the Top is Baucus and Steve Bullock Attorney General, who is now Running for Governor. They have all known of massive Rapes in Montana and the County Attorneys that Cover them up, and known for years.

A Few Emails Between Missoula Police Department, Detective Jamie Merifield and Me, Crystal Cox Investigative Blogger who had been reporting Montana Rapes at the Time, this is regarding my Montana Death Threat in August of 2009.

Our First Contact was a Phone Call from Detective Jamie Merifield, she had heard of my death threat case and called me to help. Then there were these emails, then NOTHING. And for 3 more years Sean Boushie has attacked me, incited hate, emailed threats, commented hate on all my Video Channels, subscribed to all I do online, started hate groups, ruined my real estate business, ran hate ads on craigslist, started a facebook hate group, emailed anyone I ever wrote on to get them to hate me, he threatened me, defamed me, and put me under extreme duress for years AFTER Detective Jamie Merifield, Missoula Montana Police Department asked the man I claimed threatened to kill me if he did it, he said no and the investigation was over.

Here are a Few Emails from that Time.

"-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
From: Jamie Merifield 
Date: Wed, August 26, 2009 2:43 pm
To: "crystal@crystalcox.com" 

Crystal,

I thought it might be easier to e-mail you since we are both pretty busy women. I am sorry to hear that you aren't being helped. Please respond and let me know what is happening and I will do whatever I can to help you.

Thank you,

Detective Jamie Merifield
Domestic Violence & SVOR Investigations
(406) 552-6291
(406) 396-3253 cell
(406) 327-2242 fax"



"From: Crystal L. Cox
To: Jamie Merifield
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 2:56 PM
Subject: from Crystal L. Cox

Detective Jamie Merifield
OK, Thank you for the Email, I will forward you my death threat, why I feel it is Sean Boushie at the University of Montana, Stats on Him on my site all day everday, other blogs of his ( I am sending Subpoena for More Proof) and other reasons why. 
Again Thanks for the Email.
 Crystal L. Cox
Broker Owner  
Ten Lakes Realty"



"----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Jamie Merifield
To: Crystal L. Cox
Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2009 9:14 AM
Subject: RE: From

Crystal,

I interviewed Sean Boushie yesterday and he denied sending you the threatening e-mail.  Obviously he could be lying but I can't prove that at this point.   Is part of the suit to subpoena the IP address?

Detective Jamie Merifield
Domestic Violence & SVOR Investigations
(406) 552-6291
(406) 396-3253 cell
(406) 327-2242 fax"

"From: Crystal L. Cox [mailto:Crystal@CrystalCox.com] 
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2009 7:26 AM
To: Jamie Merifield
Subject: RE: From

Can you Do anything on any of this or at this point is it simply just keeping you informed... getting the police report in Eureka is the Key, my attorney is taking awhile because she has to file the suit first so..


Crystal L. Cox
406-882-4177


-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
From: Jamie Merifield
Date: Wed, August 26, 2009 2:43 pm
To: "crystal@crystalcox.com"
Crystal,

I thought it might be easier to e-mail you since we are both pretty busy women.  I am sorry to hear that you aren't being helped.  Please respond and let me know what is happening and I will do whatever I can to help you.

Thank you,

Detective Jamie Merifield
Domestic Violence & SVOR Investigations
(406) 552-6291
(406) 396-3253 cell
(406) 327-2242 fax""

The Lincoln County Police took a complaint regarding the Email account CrystalCoxIsABitch@Yahoo.com, the email account that threatened me, this proof is held by Bernie Cassidy, Lincoln County Attorney to protect and cover up crimes.

I told this all to Judge Robin Clute in Hamilton Montana with Proof and she gave my Stalker a protective order against me, and not a mutual order. This was 3 years ago now and my stress, duress, life has changed forever. I have lost everything I ever knew to be my life. And the University of Montana Police, the Missoula Police, State of Montana Authorities, MT DOJ, FBI, Attorney General and more have let this happen with no accountability and what I was doing at that time was speaking out against Rape and the Sheriff's and County Attorney's that failed to prosecute rapists.

Coming Soon emails with University of Montana Police, and More.. for Now Check out

http://montanacorruption.blogspot.com/

http://www.royceengstrom.com/

No comments: