Thursday, July 2, 2009

What Happens in Lincoln County Montana Affects ALL Counties - the Sheriff is the Law of the land In Your County as Well

Nobody Wants to Know the Truth about things that Really Matter... Quick get the Local Newspaper.. now That's News.

Newspapers Lead you to Believe what they want you to Believe.
b
Do NOT get your news from the newspaper. Ask around, dig deeper. Write on our blog network of news by and for the people and get your version of the story out there…. Crystal@CrystalCox.com - email me for access to write on our Network.

The Truth is rarely in the Lee Newspaper Chain. And most to not have the courage to write on our blogs, and admittedly I don't know most of what is going on. I ask, I invite others to write on our blogs, our large network of Blogs to Get your voice heard but only a couple have taken me up on this, yes a whole lot of people slam me for what I say and most do so anonymously.
v
The Lee Newspaper Chain in Montana, They Cater to the Powers that Be.. Big money and politics controls what you read in your local rag, don’t trust it. Find out the Truth for yourself. They think your easy to fool. They think you will believe whatever they write, I THINK YOUR SMARTER THEN THAT.

Nobody will Talk about the Real Stories. Everyone ones to live in la land where corruption reigns king and then stand up all righteous as if we Live in a Free Country and must fight for it.

Makes No Sense to Me.
t
For about a Year I have been Talking about Really Bad stuff Going on Here, stuff that makes your blood boil and brings ya to your knees at the shock of it, and most do not believe a word I say. Yet those same folks that are living in the land of denial are emailing me, calling me to ask about the Local Eureka Police Drama.... they seem to be clueless as to what is really going on and in that will believe whatever the Tobacco Valley News, the Secretary running the town, the commissioner and the Big Names playing the Big Games of the Tobacco Valley TELL them to believe or what they put out as the Official Story... Look Deeper Folks, wake up.. the Truth - True Justice - the Rule of Law - Obeying the Law by those who are suppose to enforce it. .. there is alot more to EVERYTHING then you are being fed.
r
Dig Deeper, Demand access to Public Documents. Demand to know where Criminals are not prosecuted. Wake up and ask more questions.... I am saddened and shocked at the amount of people over the last year who have stood up for what I am doing and trying to say, not very many. And what I speak of is for the good of all and I stand up for total strangers and MOST turne a blind eye. But now.. NOW for Goodness Sake... many are contacting me for the STORY on the Local "Administrative Leave" at the Eureka Police Department... they want the scoop..
g
They don't want True Justice.
g
They Do NOT Want the Whole Truth and Nothing But.
r
they Want the Down and Dirty Gossip, the Secrets behind the Scenes...
r
They want this blog to Expose the Private lives of those involvled and for what reason... Hmmm.. Look Deeper Folks... after all the bad stuff happening this is what most now care about .. what most feel they have a Right to KNOW.. are you kidding..
r
Well I don't Dive into Private Lives to that level... so Forget it.. However if I did many of those same people would be here on this blog as to there Dirty little secrets going on behind closed doors... This blog is to OPEN eyes.. no one care.. This blog is to speak for those who no one is listening to... MOST do not care... This Blog is the TRUTH from my perspective and open to others.. MOST all of YOU do not HAVE the balls to Write on our blogs... to Speak your Truth.. but you sure like to Stand up and Slam Me for my Truth... and Most do that Anonymousely...
r
From starting this news by the people for the people blog network, I have seen very few people speak up and tell the truth. And I have heard the sickest stories imagineable. I understand just wanting to live in your little bubble and not create waves. I get it. Especially in areas Famous for Supposed Suicides that end up really being murders but are never investigated because a county sheriff is the law of the land, these stories are statewide.

People touch on the truth, but seriously We, You cannot handle the Truth. It is to disturbing at every level and the corruption, secrets, and denial is at the top levels and you the people pay for their wages to do this to you, and you keep your head down for fear of your life and your families life. So much I now wish I did not know. So many have come to me with the sickest and the saddest of stories.. and truly there is nothing no one is willing to or can do.
g
I keep this blog going here and there as a candlight in the darkness, the corruption and the lace of victims rights here. I keep writing in hopes that you will wake up and bring your voice to this page... MOST of my Blog visitors are statewide and nationwide but not FROM Eureka...
r
Since starting my News Blogs I have heard of corruption accusations at the highest levels, I have heard first hand stories of people beaten by Lincoln County Cops, heard of children raped and beaten in their homes by family and not heard, I have heard of Horrible crimes to innocent animals, I have heard of human trafficking stories and date raping druggings where by groups of woman are drugged and raped and photos are taken, video is taken and if the girls remember any of it well they are discredited immediately by video, by the town mouths flapping about them having a drink or they should not have been there… when the TRUTH is GHB - the Date Rape drug can be in water.
r
The commissioners say the rapes are drug and alcohol related and that is the common denominator. I say that the Common denominator is the Lack of Crimes EVER being punished in Eureka Montana - in Lincoln County. And with Marianne Roose flat out lying to the Public how does the real victims get any justice, she herself is attacking such a victim in court... There is no Justice anywhere in Sight in Lincoln County Montana.
bf
I have heard stories of the same Drug runners working your streets for decades and even driving local school buses - no one cares.... many call me and ask why is there such a high rate of miscarriage and disease at the local schools with kids and workers .. I have no answer.
r
People call with such Hope that I can help them.. and I cannot.. as they tell me of calling the cops for help and the cops beating them and then jailing them.. THEY CALLED FOR HELP.
r
Stories of young girls corned by Libby Cops to trade sexual favors for NO TICKET.. or to not get in trouble when caught drinking.
r
Stories of Drug informants - Dealers doing sick stuff to their daughter for years on end and social services ignoring it.. protecting them.
r
Stories of Mothers losing all parental Rights by Montana Judges... for NO proven lawful reason.
r
Rumors of "It cost $50,000 for a Montana Supreme Court Decision", and Corruption so deep and so wide that you will never get justice of any kind. So what Next.. Give Up ?
r
Some of the Stories I have heard over the Last Year have rattled me, some of the photos I have seen have sickened me, and at this point I am not sure what to say to people, I hate to say Give up and go Cry in a Dark room.. NO ONE IS LISTENING.. so I keep yapping to give them hope.. but the truth is.. I have come to feel that there is NO HOPE for these folks.
h
The City cops in Eureka Montana and the County Law enforcement have very bad relationships and local arrests MEAN nothing, for the folks in Libby let them back out on the street as soon as they feel the public won’t cause to much rucus about it.
h
no True Justice is Given in Our County.... Look at the Arrests, look at the paperwork, the plea bargains, the deals, the "suicides".. just take a look at it all and you will know that there is so much more to ALL the stories you have been FED for decades by local controlled media.
R
I am told this is happening in other states and certainly all over Montana so it is nothing NEW.
g
But what can be NEW is that you folks out there listening can have the courage to tell your story on our News By the People for the People news network that is not about the Lee Newspaper Chain or other Media Controlled by the powers that be.
x
email Me at Crystal@CrystalCox.com
and Get access to Write on Our Blogs.. you Don't have to Agree with me.
You can tell your story firmly but with out targeted hate.. right?
Let's Here what you have to Say, what your Hearing..
r
The depths of Corruption, pay offs, plea bargains, and Secret Agendas is decades upon decades old and it is not going to come to a STOP anytime SOON. Especially when the Public at large is IGNORING the truth for the most part.
t
You get the Option to ignore everything I have said on this blog, and so be it. Most are still yapping at the stores about how it is the Victims Fault... and other noneense and head in sand Yammering. Oh well.... You Get to Choose.. and if you wish to stay in the dark, because it is Easier then So bit... But be careful you don't bump into anything... for in the Dark you Truly can't see much .... THOUGH it is STILL there..
r
b
g
r

No comments: