Thursday, September 30, 2010

Michael Bloom University of Montana Ignores Serious Death Threat and Montana Hate Crime

I Begged Michael Bloom for help to prove what was happening to me, and now over a year later.. the Same University of Montana IP address sits on my blogs, emails me, types in harassing keywords for my statcounter to pick up. And Michael Bloom ignored my Cries for Help and therefore has participated in a Montana Hate Crime, in Protecting Corrupt Law Enforcment, in Defaming me and thereby ruining my Real Estate Business and my internet markeing business.

Links to My Story and Michael Blooms Crimes

http://www.montanacorruption.com/search/label/Michael%20Bloom

www.MontanaCorruption.com

Michael Bloom Ignored My Requests Along with ALL at the University of Montana...

No comments: