Sunday, February 10, 2013

Second Open Letter To Gmail from Anti-Corruption Activist, Film Producer Bill Windsor of Lawless America


"Please accept this as yet another Terms of Service complaint against SeanBoushie@gmail.com
This email was received approximately one hour after I sent yet another Cease and Desist Notice to seanboushie@gmail.com
I have sent a number of cease and desist notices to Sean Boushie and his various aliases.  He also uses the names and emails such as John Smith, Crystal Cox, CrystalCoxisaBitch, CrystalCoxVictimsGroup,gofuckyourself@yahoo.com, and others.
In addition to me, this man has sent messages to my wife and son, and they have also sent him a cease and desist notice.
In this email, he threatens them with jail and financial ruin.  He has been informed NUMEROUS TIMES that my wife does not own LawlessAmerica.com, and my son's company does not host www.lawlessAmerica.com.  The website has been and is hosted by GoDaddy.  Yet he persists in lies, slander, defamation, harassment, and cyberstalking.  I fear that this person may do bodily harm to me.  He has guns and is a skilled marksman with a bow and arrow.
He claims he is suing my wife and son, and he is doing so with full knowledge that to do so is a malicious lawsuit in violation of Georgia statutes.
I have filed criminal charges against Sean Boushie in Georgia and Montana, and the U.S. Government, DC, and Virginia police were given the details, his photo, and detailed information about his criminal acts.
This article has a lot of detail about Sean Boushie:
285:serial-stalker-sean-boushie-has-been-located-in-montana-stalking-many-pe
ople&catid=133:lawless-america-the-movie&Itemid=105
Please terminate all of his accounts.
William M. Windsor
Phone: 770-578-1094
Fax: 770-578-1057
www.LawlessAmerica.com
PO Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068
-----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:42 PM
To: Nobodies@att.net
Subject: Re
Shove it up your big fat pie hole lard ass. Grow a pair dumbass. You are a liar and a koward.  Now go the fuck away and leave me alone. Pie tard. Oh tel your lover crystal I said she can go fuck herself too. What an asshole you are.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

No comments: