Sunday, February 10, 2013

Third Letter to Gmail from Bill Windsor Movie Producer, in Fear of his Life. Montana FBI, Cops, Detective, Judges, County Attorneys and the University of Montana have known for years and PROTECT Sean Boushie to Hate, Cyber Stalk, Defame, Intimidate and Threaten DAILY.


"GmailUniversity of Montana, FBI, Police Departments, Sheriff Departments, and Department of Homeland Security:

SeanBoushie@gmail.com continues to send me harassing, threatening emails despite numerous cease and desist requests that I have sent to him and criminal charges for stalking and threats, etc. that I have filed against him  (See below for a sampling of his stalking emails -- five received in the last 24 hours.)
I know that Sean Boushie of the University of Montana uses a lot of aliases.  May I ask that all of the email companies get together and figure out how to stop this guy.  I have a dozen or so people who say they have been stalked and harassed by him.  One woman says he threatened to kill her (crystal@crystalcox.com).  One of the email addresses I believe he has used with me is gofuckyourself@yahoo.com.
We all know that crazy people can do crazy things.  In my opinion, no sane person would do what this guy does.  Sean Boushie indicates that he owns killing tools (guns and high-powered bows and arrows), and he has made numerous "veiled" threats against my life/health.  I fear for my life.  He has used a Glock and Charles Manson as his icons on Facebook when he stalks me there.
He's also about as foul-mouthed as anyone I have ever encountered.  He uses the F word like most people use the word "the."  I find he is especially demeaning to women.  He is especially fixated on people fu**ing themselves.
In the five emails below, he uses fuck 8 times, shit - 3 times, crap - 1 time, asshole  5 times, dumbass  2 times, bullshit  2 times, suck my balls  2 times, and fatass - 2 times.
I have filed criminal charges against Sean Boushie in Cobb County Georgia (where I live) and Missoula Montana.  We also spent time last week speaking with law enforcement officials in the Washington, DC area about Boushie, including an agent with Homeland Security.
Sean Boushie uses IP cloaking, so we need to know what IP addresses he actually uses when he accesses his email.  He allegedly works in Missoula, Montana.
Gmail, PLEASE cancel his accounts. University of Montana, what in the world are you folks doing out there?  Law enforcement, PLEASE arrest this man.
William M. Windsor
Phone: 770-578-1094
Fax: 770-578-1057
PO Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068
-----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:26 AM
To: Nobodies@att.net

Subject: Dumbass
Man you really are the stupidist asshole I have ever encountered, next to my in laws and Mr shitbuery. . Figure it out dumbass, I'm not going away, I do r recogniE your bs courts. Or any law enforcement. Your only hope is to shut the fuck up.  And leave me alone.. I wil, give you five dave to remove all your crap about. Me, then I'm coming after you and your wife for a nice fat check.  You are a liar, and a s cam artist.but you aint getting lug ofthis. Now...fuck off asshll,e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 9:35 PM
To: Nobodies@att.net
Subject:
it would be a lot easier to get you arrested if you send your bullshit threats to my work email. Hesck why don't you just copy the while university again everyone got a laugh out of that. It also would buy you a nice little warrant. Now, back to fucking yourself asshole. Cox too.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:55 PM
To: Bill Windsor
Subject:
Once again....  Take your bullshit and shove it all up your big fat pie hole.  I'd you don't like my right to free expression as exercised by my freedom of speech, then go fuck yourself.
You are a liar, a scam artist, a fraud, and you are stupid. Now go the fuck away. Tell cox she can suck my balls too. Bye asshole.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 4:42 PM
To: Nobodies@att.net
Subject: Re
Shove it up your big fat pie hole lard ass. Grow a pair dumbass. You are a liar and a koward.  Now go the fuck away and leave me alone. Pie tard. Oh tel your lover crystal I said she can go fuck herself too. What an asshole you are.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
-----Original Message-----
From: seanboushie@gmail.com [mailto:seanboushie@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:17 AM
To: nobodies@att.net
Subject:
Hey you worthless piece of shit!  Why don't you leave my friend ginger alone? We all know you are too much of a worthless koward to ever face anyone in person so just give it up ass hole. Hope you do go down to cobb county sherriff,  my issued warrant for your arrest is probably ready, too bad they will have to arrest your wife too, oh well you did it to her fatass. When is she divorcing your psycho fat ass anyway???  Did I mention we all think your pie loving fat ass, is.. Well fat??  You are nothing more than one more scum sucking liying megalomaniac who is a perpetual liar and a sociopath. Dont like my opinion go screw yourself. I hope your wife and son enjoy my lawsuit, I should own alcatraz media by the time I'm done.  One tip, grow some balls, quit being a keyboard koward, you have my address, come get me!!!  Make sure to bring the fake picture of your wittle gun. As if you could actually buy a gun. Now, go in the corner and fuck yourself you fat asshole.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry"

No comments: