Thursday, August 20, 2015

YES Chris Shermer Dipshit Detective, that DOES make it a Federal Crime, so why in the world is a tiny state court in little ol' Montana prosecuting the case? Oh YEAH to COVER UP CORRUPTION.

Chris Shermer, Detective with the Missoula Police says to litigant, defendant, Bill Windsor "did you know you have committed federal crimes?"  I told him I had never committed a crime.  He said that by putting things on the Internet from Texas, I was in interstate commerce, and that made it federal crimes."

"Then after the last of the witness interviews for the day, Jennifer Clark turned to me with a laughing face and asked me if Chris Shermer had discussed the federal matter with me.  I said he had.  Then she said she had spoken with the U.S. Attorney's Office about it.  I asked what they were going to do, and she replied that I would have to hear that from them.  Attorney Christopher Daly who was there from the Missoula Public Defender's Office told me I would know when U.S. Marshals arrested me.  BIG, BIG smiles on the faces of Jennifer S. Clark and Chris Shermer.  Christopher Daly has provided a statement confirming what took place."

"Then this afternoon, Jennifer Clark filed a response to my motion that informed Judge James A. Haynes about this.  In her court filing, attorney Jennifer Clark states: "Neither the State nor the police department told Mr. Windsor that the U.S. Attorney's Office was considering making this a federal case."  Here's Jennifer Clark's court filing. "

Source
http://www.lawlessamerica.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1752:missoula-montana-county-attorney-jennifer-clark-files-another-false-court-pleading&catid=159:corruption&Itemid=236

MONTANA is a CORRUPT and Powerful State. There may be few people who live in Montana, but believe me the Judicial Process in the State of Montana is as CORRUPT and EVIL as it gets.

Yes Chris Shermer, IF Bill Windsor committed a crime from Texas against a Montana Citizen then that is automatically FEDERAL, as a matter of LAW right? So why is Montana State Courts monkeying around? YEP.. To Hide Corruption.

So folks, Stay Tuned as this case proves Montana Corruption at it's finest. They dig in and refuse to let go. They know they have Windsor on False Charges and Flat Out Lies yet they coddle their paid stalker and they don't care what laws they break or whose rights they violate.

There is NO WAY this should not be going Federal. So why did Jennifer Clark and Chris Shermer, Missoula County AUTHORITIES try and bully Bill Windsor and claim that the case was going Federal then in court motions and on the ol' record they flat out lie about what they said and now they claim there will be no Federal Investigation, WHY?  There certainly should be.

No comments: